- Joomlabruter: A simple brute forcer against the Joomla CMS authentication page.
- Soktspy: A little tool to log stealthy sockets on a compromised host and help to spot the malicious process.
- Netios: Netios is a little tool aimed to help network administrators to administrate a large number of Cisco network devices. Providing it with a list of equipments, it connects within SSH to remotly apply IOS commands.
- Hostcheck: Hostcheck is a simple script to check the availabily of hosts read from a file. It can scan ICMP, UDP and TCP.
- IMAPStripper: IMAPstripper is a very primitive Perl script to connect to an IMAP box and extract the attachement from the last unseen message.